Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Small accomplishments

Another busy day today. I found my keys and got Finley to school, so that's better than yesterday. Rowan didn't get good naps today, so was pretty fussy all day. Which limits my ability to get a lot done. Ben got home at 3:30 and I immediately went out for a hike with Spy, Indy and Pax. Came home, cleaned up a bit and made a very boring dinner of homemade chicken nuggets, sweet potato fries and roasted broccoli. Ben went out to pick up a dog at the airport (long story for another time).
I have a huge list of things to do and have been trouble getting things crossed off. When I finally have time to do stuff I'm either too tired or just want to do nothing! Lots going on tomorrow too. Yoga at the YMCA in the morning (and by morning I mean 11 am). Ben is taking the dogs to the vet. I have a parent conference at Finley's school and then gymnastics. I'm looking forward to another weekend at home. I'll need it to catch up. I think when I get a real part-time job, I'll feel less overwhelmed. I'm looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment