Monday, January 14, 2013

a little trip to reno

Fin and I are leaving tomorrow for a trip to Reno! Her Gran and Pop planned to be here for Christmas, but couldn't make it, so we decided to have a late 2nd Christmas celebration there. I am looking forward to getting a lot done while I am there and seeing Finley enjoy time with her grandparents. She is very excited about our trip. I am less excited about flying by myself with a 2 year old, but hopefully I can come up with enough stuff to take for her to stay entertained on the plane! Ben will be meeting us there next weekend and Finley is pretty sure Harold the Helicopter will be his method of transportation.

Our inspection is set for Wednesday at 1 pm. Hopefully they don't find anything major! We had a good weekend. I went to a photography workshop to learn a little bit more about my new camera. It wasn't great, but I did at least figure out how to adjust the ISO and got a little refresher about choosing F-stops. We stayed in on Saturday night and watched Ice Age. Thats the best we can do at this point for movies unless we go out and get a babysitter,  which isn't worth the money or wait until 10 pm when she is sleeping. We mostly paid attention and she loves spending time with us all together as a family. On Sunday morning we went out for breakfast, which seems to be a thing we started recently. I love going out for breakfast, so Im not complaining!

I have a lot to do today to get ready for our trip tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment