Saturday, February 23, 2013

Still Waiting

Wow it's been awhile since I posted! I went to California for a week and Ben was nice enough to stay home with Finley, so I could go by myself. This was a special treat, especially since I'll be home with two kids very soon! I had lots of fun relaxing with friends and not being responsible for anyone but myself.

We are STILL waiting to find out what is going on with the house in terms of financing. To say that this process has been stressful is an extreme understatement. I am now just about 27 weeks pregnant and have no idea where we will be living when this baby is born. I don't know if I should be looking for a rental or trying to make room in this house for another child. The problem is that the guest room has a queen bed in it and the smell of that room is so gross that I can't stand to go in it. Ahhh! I just have to hope the loan goes through and not worry too much I guess. Easier said than done.

I have now been working for a few weeks. I am learning a lot about physical therapy and am lucky to have a job that I can handle and that only requires me to work a few days a week. And it's only 5 minutes from my house. I can't think of anything better for preparing myself for physical therapy school. The problems are that the pay is awful and it involves lots of standing, which causes major swollen feet by the end of the day. The overall problem is that I'm not sure what I want to do about my career and being home with kids etc. Hopefully I'll figure it all out while I'm home with our new baby girl.

Finley is doing really well and has been in full time day care lately to give me time to get stuff done and work a few days a week. It's a great place in many ways, but she isn't learning a whole lot and is watching more TV than I would like and not eating healthy food. We went to visit a new daycare/preschool that would work really well in terms of location, price and flexibility of hours. It was a little bit dumpy and some of the kids were totally out of control. I'm hoping to go visit a Montessori school soon and see how we like it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment