Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Plans

We went to a flyball tournament this past weekend and Ben's parents came to stay with Finley. Rowan was good in the car considering the 8-9 hour drive we had to Canada. We had a good time and it's always a welcomed break from everyday life, but we get behind on things that need to be done. I am taking a GRE class that is a lot of work and I have a nutrition lecture coming up next week. The snow has been piling up. We signed Finley up for more swimming lessons and a princess dance class. And Rowan gets to take a Music and Movement class. So cute! We have also been planning our summer trips. We are going camping at an amusement park in Pennsylvania, Cape Cod for a week and to Reno to visit Grandparents. We will also do lots of flyball tournaments and some whippet racing too. I started doing a couch to 5K program. I'm on schedule and have done 2 weeks so far. This is a huge step for me because I hate running. Now I need to find one to sign up for. Looking forward to an uneventful week and staying home this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment