Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Update

I have not been good about posting regularly. We have a lot going on and have been busy, but at the same time not as much going on as we would like. The biggest news is that Im pregnant! 16 weeks right now. I spent the last several months feeling sick and staying in bed. So incredibly tired and nauseated. Now Im feeling better, but it's harder to handle typical life stress. I still don't know what I am doing about work and school. I want to go back to school, but there is so much to do to make that happen! Im hoping to take a Calculus class this semester and have gotten on a regular schedule of shadowing at two different Physical Therapy places. My nutrition job search is on hold at least until the new baby is 6 months old.

The other HUGE stress in our lives is the house hunting. We've looked at a ton of houses and nothing even comes close to working for us. It's so frustrating and disappointing. It feels like we will never find something that works. We need a bigger house before this kid is born! And then on top of that, I don't even love the area that we are in. I think I will be happier if we ever get to Sturbridge, but I hate the town that we are in now.

It has gotten a bit better since the last time I did a post like this. Finley started a gym class that she loves. I started taking yoga classes and we found a good dog training facility near Sturbridge for taking classes with the dogs. I got a new amazing camera and have been looking into taking a photography class to learn how to use it. So we are adjusting and getting involved in the community, but I still can't help but feel disappointed.

With all the stress we have, Finley is the light of our lives. She is a wonderful, empathetic, sweet and thoughtful little girl. She is talking up a storm and has tons of questions about everything. She loves Thomas the Train and is excited to get some trains for the Holidays. She also wants bandaids! Haha. She does not like getting up early and still loves to eat, but is a little more opinionated and picky.

The three of us and our 4 dogs are heading to Vermont for Christmas for some relaxation, snowshoeing and skiing. I cannot wait to get away from our tiny little house.


Finley absolutely LOVED the Polar Express Movie so we had to go take a ride on the train with her! She loved it..especially getting a little gift from Santa and the hot cocoa and cookies!









No comments:

Post a Comment