Thursday, January 10, 2013

quick update

We had our 20 week doctor appointment today. I'm so happy to be half way done with this pregnancy. I am not one of those people that loves being pregnant. I just like the end result! We had an anatomy scan, which is the last ultrasound and when they look at the brain, kidneys, heart etc to make sure everything is normal. It's always fun to get a little peak and see the baby. We could clearly see that it's a girl and I could also tell why Im getting punched so much! Her little arm was really waving around! We are excited to be having another girl. While it would have been fun to experience raising a boy, we love our little girl and can't wait to have another. I always wished I had a sister and love the relationship that sisters can have.

We have been negotiating for this house that we want and it's going pretty well. We finally agreed on a sale price accepted and signed by both parties and now we have to schedule an inspection and VA appraisal. It's seeming like getting this house might actually happen! Closing would be on March 8th...right around Ben's Spring break and enough time before this baby is born to get things set up in time. It would be cutting it close otherwise!

I had a hard time adjusting to living here for the first several months. I am now just counting down the days until we can get out of this gross rental house!




No comments:

Post a Comment